• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Displaying Data Errors

That is probably correct (as mentioned by Cathy) but I guess my comment was influenced by Alexander's reply which referred to Lost Cousins.
As I don't have any knowledge of Legacy I do not know what features are available so have to go by the comments made by those who do.

Whatever - Peter and Alexander have created between them 2 extremely useful systems which I am sure will soon become (if not already) invaluable to any budding genealogist.
Thanks to them both and long may it continue.
 
Back
Top