Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
Please can someone help?
I entered the Piece and Schedule Number (228) for an entry from the 1911 census but when I checked for correctness using the grey arrow icon, a different surname was displayed for the family retrieved. I tried alternative values for the Schedule Number (225 and 226) but both resulted in wrong surnames.

FMP does not allow a Schedule Number to be specified when searching for the census entry so I don't know how to determine the correct value in a reasonable amount of time. If I remove the Schedule Number value and enter the family surname then the family census entries are displayed so I know that the Piece value is correct.
I have looked at the LC Help and elsewhere on this Forum but not seen anything which seems appropriate. Sorry if I have not been sufficiently alert or have been looking in the wrong place.
I entered the Piece and Schedule Number (228) for an entry from the 1911 census but when I checked for correctness using the grey arrow icon, a different surname was displayed for the family retrieved. I tried alternative values for the Schedule Number (225 and 226) but both resulted in wrong surnames.

FMP does not allow a Schedule Number to be specified when searching for the census entry so I don't know how to determine the correct value in a reasonable amount of time. If I remove the Schedule Number value and enter the family surname then the family census entries are displayed so I know that the Piece value is correct.
I have looked at the LC Help and elsewhere on this Forum but not seen anything which seems appropriate. Sorry if I have not been sufficiently alert or have been looking in the wrong place.