Susan48
LostCousins Superstar
In 1891 age 16, still living at home in Colchester with his parents, James Eade gave his occupation as Dental Assistant. By 1901 he had moved to Bristol where he was a Dental Mechanic. In 1911 he was married, still in Bristol, and still in the same occupation. On the transcription page for 1911 (where his name has been wrongly transcribed as Eades) Findmypast have added a note saying that 31 people in the same Bristol area were also Dental Mechanics. By clicking on a link the whole list is displayed.
I think a dental mechanic made false teeth and other dental appliances, and I wondered if there was a factory in Bristol where these were made. Does anyone know?
I think a dental mechanic made false teeth and other dental appliances, and I wondered if there was a factory in Bristol where these were made. Does anyone know?