A
At home in NZ
Guest
Until now, in my trees in Ancestry I have been entering this in the Description field:
Burial/cremation date obtained from the record in Ancestry which is linked to deceased online.
I have analysed my trees and found that only 36 people have those words in the Description field.
Because I don’t subscribe to Deceased Online I don’t have the name of the cemetery or any chance of finding the burial register. Therefore I am considering the purchase of a sub.
The annual sub is £89 but I am not sure I want to spend that much. Also, I am not sure whether there is any real benefit. I have looked at the coverage and it seems very Scotland orientated. I have randomly chosen people from my trees where there is no link from Ancestry and haven’t had any result.
What do you think? What is your experience with Deceased Online like?
Burial/cremation date obtained from the record in Ancestry which is linked to deceased online.
I have analysed my trees and found that only 36 people have those words in the Description field.
Because I don’t subscribe to Deceased Online I don’t have the name of the cemetery or any chance of finding the burial register. Therefore I am considering the purchase of a sub.
The annual sub is £89 but I am not sure I want to spend that much. Also, I am not sure whether there is any real benefit. I have looked at the coverage and it seems very Scotland orientated. I have randomly chosen people from my trees where there is no link from Ancestry and haven’t had any result.
What do you think? What is your experience with Deceased Online like?