I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Can you take a screen shot ALT + PrtScn and post it here?I'm just adding some more My Ancestors on LC and one red-starred box at the bottom of the page has puzzled me. It is "Household" + "Normally Set to Zero". Could someone, please, give me the correct interpretation of this? I cannot find it referred to in the FAQ. Thanks.
Thanks, can I get back to you, please - I'm on a mission on My Ancestors?!I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Can you take a screen shot ALT + PrtScn and post it here?
Apologies - there shouldn't be a red asterisk against Household because it is optional.View attachment 272 Back briefly! England and Wales 1881 - Second box up from the bottom, above "Notes". Although I have often entered info into 'Maiden surname' and have never entered anything where the '0' is, I do not get an error message.
Sorry, what does what do? My query is what information and and from where can be entered into 'Household'? I'm not seeing the obvious - only that it may relate to one's own reference number?What does it do?
Lol! This convo could go on for ages without even discussing the original query =)Alexander was asking what the functionality of the household box was for and what it did.
See this FAQ
That sounds like a very good idea Doreen, I may go and change my entries.Just changed the one family to the house number from the census, and left the other at 0, and worked great .