• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Cousins for Christmas

Please enter your ancestors so I can discover where my very distinctive thumbs come from (& they only appear on the females of the family!)
 
Please enter your ancestors so I can discover where my very distinctive thumbs come from (& they only appear on the females of the family!)
Your males don't have thumbs??!? :eek: I would have thought that was also quite distinctive!
 
Finding two 2nd cousins through this site was a revelation for us all and the benefits have been and continue to be enormous from our shared research.
 
Your males don't have thumbs??!? :eek: I would have thought that was also quite distinctive!
I should've qualified my comment with it is only the females who have the very distinctive thumbs - the males just have basic boring ones - but I have my suspicions that the males are the ones which gift us ladies with the distinctiveness gene :rolleyes:!
 
My lost cousins have not only provided me with information & photos of my family, but become treasured friends - past present & future gains !
 
Back
Top