• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Course timetable

Are there any transcripts of the talks? I must say that I would have been interested in a lot of it by the look of things.
 
Are there any transcripts of the talks? I must say that I would have been interested in a lot of it by the look of things.

Copies of the slides have been posted for attendees in their private area, but as most of the speakers make their living by giving talks like these it wouldn't be fair (and possibly not legal) to share them more widely.

But you'll be most welcome to come along to Genealogy in the Sunshine next year - I've no doubt many of the talks will be repeated then for those who missed them this time. There's also some overlap between our talks and the SoG talks at WDYTYA Live, so you might find these handouts helpful.
 
Thanks for posting the March 2104 timetable Peter. A wide-ranging series of topics which would have interested me greatly. I do hope I'll be able to attend a future GITS! And I'm so glad I decided to join Lost Cousins!
 
Thanks for posting the March 2104 timetable Peter. A wide-ranging series of topics which would have interested me greatly. I do hope I'll be able to attend a future GITS! And I'm so glad I decided to join Lost Cousins!

If that was a meeting for old GITS I would have probably been in my element ;)
 
Back
Top