• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Coupon Code

trivvieliz

LostCousins Member
How do I add a coupon code to my profile. I have just read that it should be on my profile and I just can't find it at all. Help!!!
 
Hi, just click on your name (top right of the screen to the left of "Inbox") and scroll down.
 
Sorry, but I still can't see it. Hovering over my name I see a box with a menu of Personal details Contact Details etc but nothing says coupon code. If I actually click my name I get a box with 4 tabs: Profile Posts, Recent Activity, Postings, Information. There is nothing on that page either.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You need to click on the "Personal Details" link in the drop-down menu, and the box for entering the coupon code is on the page that opens next.
 
Back
Top