• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Convict brothers transported VDL -more information needed on one

Congratulations, Bob. Will it be on line? If so, can you give us the link?
Thanks Margery, will check out about online availability. I know Members can download copy from the Magazine but not sure about general availability. Will post when I know more.
 
My friend joined The BMSGH at WDYTYA Live, so hopefully I will get to see the article.
Please remind us again, nearer the time it is published.

Well done Bob it was a great bit of research, I enjoyed following the story.
K
 
My friend joined The BMSGH at WDYTYA Live, so hopefully I will get to see the article.
Please remind us again, nearer the time it is published.
Thanks Katy and yes you (or your friend) as a Member will be able to read the article either in the Magazine (if not opted out receiving the published Magazine) or online in the Members only section. I will post when I know the Magazine is issued or its content available online.
 
Hi Bob,
My friend joined The BMSGH at WDYTYA Live, so hopefully I will get to see the article.
Just visited my friend and guess what was on the table?
Yes - the BMSGH magazine, The Midland Ancestor. I had time to read it, what a lovely article you produced from all the information.
It was very well constructed and easy to follow.
Well done, I hope everyone else finds it as interesting as I did.
K
 
Hi Bob,

Just visited my friend and guess what was on the table?
Yes - the BMSGH magazine, The Midland Ancestor. I had time to read it, what a lovely article you produced from all the information.
It was very well constructed and easy to follow.
Well done, I hope everyone else finds it as interesting as I did.
K
So glad you enjoyed it Katie and for mentioning it on the Forum. I was rather pleased with the way it turned out myself.
 
Back
Top