Hi,
In one of the News Letters Peter mentioned that every relative you enter for this year counts towards the Competition.
Also, if you go to your My Summary tab on the Lost Cousins website, you will see how many entries you have for this year.
Hi Tim, I must have missed it. I went on to look as there is usually a tab marked 'your Prizes' or something like that so I got worried it wasn't going to happen this year. I like to add them all in that weird bit of time between Christmas and New Year and I know I should do them anyway but its a date in my calendar that means I do eventually get around to it
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.