Jennie
LostCousins Member
Closure of the Largest Online Archive of South African Genealogy Records (as seen on Who Do You Think You Are).
I have used this site in the past and was surprised to see the following notice I found after clicking on "Subscribe Now". I entered a name in the Home page search box and it produced results with the expected limited information. I would suggest that anyone wishing to use this facility doesn’t leave it too long before viewing.
Peter, please delete all my post if putting this information here contravenes any policies of the Forum site.
“..........We regret to advise that the Ancestry24 business will close on 28 February 2013. After this date, the web-site www.ancestry24.co.za will cease to function.
With regard to your premium subscription, which was planned to continue past 28 February 2013, we will be refunding the entire subscription amount that you paid to us. This effectively means that you will have been able to utilize the premium access at no charge during the portion of your subscription that is expired at 28 February 2013. We trust this relieves the inconvenience.
The refund mechanism will be in the same manner as you paid. In other words: - If you originally paid by credit card then the refund will be done in the same manner. - if you originally paid by electronic bank transfer then the refund will be done via our ABSA bank account.
These refunds will be effected to your account during January / February 2013......."
I have used this site in the past and was surprised to see the following notice I found after clicking on "Subscribe Now". I entered a name in the Home page search box and it produced results with the expected limited information. I would suggest that anyone wishing to use this facility doesn’t leave it too long before viewing.
Peter, please delete all my post if putting this information here contravenes any policies of the Forum site.
“..........We regret to advise that the Ancestry24 business will close on 28 February 2013. After this date, the web-site www.ancestry24.co.za will cease to function.
With regard to your premium subscription, which was planned to continue past 28 February 2013, we will be refunding the entire subscription amount that you paid to us. This effectively means that you will have been able to utilize the premium access at no charge during the portion of your subscription that is expired at 28 February 2013. We trust this relieves the inconvenience.
The refund mechanism will be in the same manner as you paid. In other words: - If you originally paid by credit card then the refund will be done in the same manner. - if you originally paid by electronic bank transfer then the refund will be done via our ABSA bank account.
These refunds will be effected to your account during January / February 2013......."