Gillian
LostCousins Star
If those of you with ancestors in the Church of England haven't already found it, I can recommend the Clergy of the Church of England Database CCEd. As it says on its Welcome page:
"The Clergy of the Church of England Database 1540-1835 (CCEd), launched in 1999 and funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council, makes available and searchable the principal records of clerical careers from over 50 archives in England and Wales with the aim of providing coverage of as many clerical lives as possible from the Reformation to the mid-nineteenth century."
I, at least, have found it very useful.
"The Clergy of the Church of England Database 1540-1835 (CCEd), launched in 1999 and funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council, makes available and searchable the principal records of clerical careers from over 50 archives in England and Wales with the aim of providing coverage of as many clerical lives as possible from the Reformation to the mid-nineteenth century."
I, at least, have found it very useful.
Last edited by a moderator: