• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Check your My Summary page

peter

Administrator
Staff member
Is your Match Potential 3.0000 or more? Then the chances are you've made at least 3 other LostCousins members very happy, simply by connecting with them and exchanging information about the ancestors you share.

As it's Christmas I've got something special for you - check your My Summary page, where you'll find a brand new coupon code, to enter in your forum profile.

Even if your Match Potential is lower than 3, you may find that you have a new coupon code - everyone's Match Potential has increased thanks to the large number of relatives entered over the past couple of months (well done, everyone!).

Make sure that your current coupon code is recorded in your profile - it will be to your advantage.
 
Thanks Peter.

I've just been to my Profile page to enter my new code and I found Bob is officially following me. Is this something I should be concerned about?;)
 
Added my new code, now to find out what it does....

I've just been to my Profile page to enter my new code and I found Bob is officially following me. Is this something I should be concerned about?;)

Be very, very scared :eek:
 
I have entered my new coupon code. Everything looks the same to me. What was "the something special"? :confused: Have I miss out on something very special?
 
Is your Match Potential 3.0000 or more? ... Make sure that your current coupon code is recorded in your profile - it will be to your advantage.

Mine still says "NOT YET AVAILABLE (you need to enter more relatives to get an invitation to join the LostCousins forum)"
Funny I thought I'd been a forum member from the beginning!
I do need to enter more relatives though, just wish I could find those cousins who would probably be in the 1881 census.
 
Thanks for the instructions - I have just entered my new code. Bit late I know, but I was away when the instruction came at Christmas......
 
Back
Top