Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
I received an email from FMP (US I think) offering me a World Subscription for 12 months at a 75% discount, ie just less than 50USD. I already have a World Subscription which is due to expire in November 2015. I thought that would still be worth renewing now with the loss of a couple of months if I could get such a low price. However, when the renewal was processed, my subscription has been extended for 12 months from November until November 2016.
Apparently, it is a Labor Day special offer and that will expire at midnight 11/Sep/2015. I don't think which time zone was mentioned but anyone acting quickly may be able to grab a bargain. Use the offer code of 'labor75' (without quotes) to get the cheap rate. Good luck.
Apparently, it is a Labor Day special offer and that will expire at midnight 11/Sep/2015. I don't think which time zone was mentioned but anyone acting quickly may be able to grab a bargain. Use the offer code of 'labor75' (without quotes) to get the cheap rate. Good luck.