Bob Spiers
LostCousins Superstar
I have just spent the last couple of days investigating 3 pages of Data Errors (3 pages because I had to print them out to analyse one by one), leaving just 9 line items which were caused by my use of such things as 'Civil Partnerships'; 'Out of Wedlock' 'Unknown Military fact' and the like which I choose to leave 'as is'. But on the whole it showed up Data errors which I was pleased to rectify.
I fairly regularly check out the 'missing' Lost Cousins Census data, and being more of less up to date on these (3 remaining to check) my attention was drawn to the statement in 'red' that I had 159 Census facts with no LostCousins fact. I saw that 3 applied to the items I had yet to process, leaving a mystery behind the other 156. Having clicked on the item and reviewed a good many of the 156 names, I am no wiser as to what facts are supposedly missing?
The List is headed: 'Lost cousins with no corresponding census entry' but with a check of some half dozen fairly major Direct & Blood relationship ancestors, I could find nothing amiss and certainly nothing to tell me what fact was missing.
So can I please ask Alexander to tell me how to use this particular section and how to find out the missing fact or facts from the information given. Data Errors were self evident with error descriptions relating to each item, but there are no such descriptions under this heading. Or am I missing something?
I fairly regularly check out the 'missing' Lost Cousins Census data, and being more of less up to date on these (3 remaining to check) my attention was drawn to the statement in 'red' that I had 159 Census facts with no LostCousins fact. I saw that 3 applied to the items I had yet to process, leaving a mystery behind the other 156. Having clicked on the item and reviewed a good many of the 156 names, I am no wiser as to what facts are supposedly missing?
The List is headed: 'Lost cousins with no corresponding census entry' but with a check of some half dozen fairly major Direct & Blood relationship ancestors, I could find nothing amiss and certainly nothing to tell me what fact was missing.
So can I please ask Alexander to tell me how to use this particular section and how to find out the missing fact or facts from the information given. Data Errors were self evident with error descriptions relating to each item, but there are no such descriptions under this heading. Or am I missing something?