• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

cause of death meaning

canadianbeth

LostCousins Star
I just found the registration of death for my paternal grandmother (using a hint for someone else) and am wondering about one of the causes of death listed. Besides bronchopneumonia for a duration of one month, there was also something else for a duration of five years; however I cannot make out just what it is. It begins with hyper but the rest is illegible, at least to me. Can someone else help please. I copied the line and will do a copy/paste here. She was just 56 when she died.
upload_2021-4-30_16-6-32.png
 
Back
Top