• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Carol's Headstone Photographs

Emmyw

LostCousins Member
The last one worked, so I thought I would try another one for you. It has been very helpful to me recently, and I asked Carol's permission to put this on the forum for you, and the following is a copy and paste from her site. It has many pics that are not on BillionGraves, or other sites I have tried.

"Photographs of headstones are available from a selection of predominantly Victorian cemeteries.

To see what is available simply click on the cemetery name below to view the list of photos available.
If the name does not appear on the list it means that there is no photo available.
This is an email service only and I do not have burial records for the cemeteries I have photographed.
If you need burial location/dates you will need to contact the relevant cemetery trust.
If you are unsure which cemetery your relative is buried in you can try the Search option on the bottom of this page.
Just enter the surname and you will get a list of cemeteries that the name appears in.
Remember to keep checking back as the site is still expanding.
News about updates and new cemeteries are also posted on my facebook page"

Carols Headstones

Good luck with this one (she does not charge).
 
Back
Top