The Canterbury Collection at findmypast includes images and transcriptions of registers in the historic Archdeaconry of Canterbury.
When first released it was browse only. Now it has an index, which is great, but I was annoyed to find that the browse ability appeared to have disappeared. On asking, I've discovered that only the link to the browse has disappeared, at least to my view. You can browse from here
There are times when only browsing gives results.
You can't just search the Canterbury Collection. The search button takes you to the general Parish Records Collection.
When first released it was browse only. Now it has an index, which is great, but I was annoyed to find that the browse ability appeared to have disappeared. On asking, I've discovered that only the link to the browse has disappeared, at least to my view. You can browse from here
There are times when only browsing gives results.
You can't just search the Canterbury Collection. The search button takes you to the general Parish Records Collection.