Following Phil's link it opened momentarily to
'Cookie Settings' on an otherwise blank page, then the page changed to reveal the default cookie settings and then listed
each cookie within 4 main headings:
Strictly Necessary/Performance/Functional/Targeting.
The
Edit Settings button at the base merely allows you to '
Confirm my Choices' and either accept or reject by altering the 'blue' slider button under each heading (here is an example set to Targeting Cookies)
If you want to edit a particular cookie then you go back to the Settings page and select the cookie link you want to edit. Say for example
Twitter.com. You click on its link which
(from the few examples I chose for experimentation purpose) takes you to the cookie policy page of the item chosen, where you can
Reject or
Accept all as required.
I have no comments on doing the same from within FMP and not even sure the above answers any question, but I merely followed through with Phil's link and took it from there.
I was using Opera first off but got the same responses using Chrome.