canadianbeth
LostCousins Star
I have a question and cannot find the answer in my copy of the Companion Guide.
I have 4745 names in my main FTM list. Is it possible to make two new trees, while keeping the main one, for myself and my husband, without having to enter everything again? And then attaching my DNA results to just mine?
(I received an e-mail from FTM today, with their latest specials, and replied asking this question but do not expect an answer quicker than one from here so am asking here as well since you are all so knowledgeable. . I have found the Companion Guide quite useful generally, but if the answer is there I cannot see it.)
ETA: In that e-mail there was an offer for a book of Answers; has anyone who has it found it useful?
I have 4745 names in my main FTM list. Is it possible to make two new trees, while keeping the main one, for myself and my husband, without having to enter everything again? And then attaching my DNA results to just mine?
(I received an e-mail from FTM today, with their latest specials, and replied asking this question but do not expect an answer quicker than one from here so am asking here as well since you are all so knowledgeable. . I have found the Companion Guide quite useful generally, but if the answer is there I cannot see it.)
ETA: In that e-mail there was an offer for a book of Answers; has anyone who has it found it useful?