Mike
Member
I know how to sort discussions by Title but does anyone know if it is possible to make the forum remember my settings.
For example on the "More English Resources" forum I would like the posts to be always sorted alphabetically to make things easier to find.
It is easy to do (by clicking on the word "Title" twice or using "Discussion Display Options" toward bottom of page) but once I leave this page and go elsewhere the setting is lost.
I think as more and more resources appear this will become more and more useful.
Most forums are best set to sort by date so I don't want it to apply everywhere but on the resource type pages it would be very useful.
It is not a big problem of course. I think I can manage 2 extra clicks but I just thought I'd ask in case anybody knows.
Cheers
For example on the "More English Resources" forum I would like the posts to be always sorted alphabetically to make things easier to find.
It is easy to do (by clicking on the word "Title" twice or using "Discussion Display Options" toward bottom of page) but once I leave this page and go elsewhere the setting is lost.
I think as more and more resources appear this will become more and more useful.
Most forums are best set to sort by date so I don't want it to apply everywhere but on the resource type pages it would be very useful.
It is not a big problem of course. I think I can manage 2 extra clicks but I just thought I'd ask in case anybody knows.
Cheers