• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Can anyone work out the cause of death please

CarolB08

LostCousins Member
Hi folks I downloaded a pdf death certificate yesterday for my husbands half 3x great uncle who died in 1898 there are three causes of death I can read the first and the third its the second thats giving me a hard time.
I know he died from spinal paralysis, had bed sores but what on earth is the middle cause????? Any hand writing geniuses about today?
Many thanks in hope
Carol
 

Attachments

  • What does this say.jpg
    What does this say.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top