Bazza43
LostCousins Member
A putative ancestor of mine was John ROBNSON, whom I believe for various reasons must have died between 1803 and 1809, I have found two wills for John ROBINSON and received the copies from the Borthwick institute, one who died in Jan 1804, another who died in January 1807. These are the only two John ROBINSON probate records for Sheffield between the above dates in the Prerogative and Exchequer Courts of York, I suppose it's worth checking the PCC wills, other than that there's no sign of him leaving anything.
Could he have just said "are you happy to divide my estate equally among you" and having obtained agreement, not have had to have Administration of his estate?
Could he have just said "are you happy to divide my estate equally among you" and having obtained agreement, not have had to have Administration of his estate?
Last edited by a moderator: