• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Callington Area

Sadly the links to baptisms etc on it throw up lots of broken links. It looks like the site has been updated and the links have got orphaned.
 
Sadly the links to baptisms etc on it throw up lots of broken links. It looks like the site has been updated and the links have got orphaned.
I can't see a more updated site than the one I posted this morning so I apologise to anyone who was hoping to find any ancestors and have found their searches fruitless:oops:
 
Back
Top