• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Calculation dates

AdrienneQ

Moderator
Staff member
I realised today when using the inbuilt calculator app on Windows 10 that it has a date function.
You can either find date differences (age) or to add/subtract dates
 
I realised today when using the inbuilt calculator app on Windows 10 that it has a date function.
You can either find date differences (age) or to add/subtract dates
The Windows 7 calculator seems to have the same features and a lot more besides - I hadn't realised they were all 'hidden' in the View menu.
 
Back
Top