Doreen
LostCousins Star
Version 3.6.1.3 now available that implements filtering to exclude people with unknown births.
Less than a week ago, I posted about using FTA and mentioned that the "Show Missing From Census" for UK 1911 brought up 1,081 names for me -- I was more than a little overwhelmed at the work ahead of me. After a lot of hours and the use of the colour census report, and now with this added filter, my list is down to 583 individuals - yahoo! But I do have one question -- one of my blood relatives (both 1881 & 1911 census on LC) and her family shows up as "related by marriage" and not as a blood relative. I have double and triple checked and cannot see what I have entered wrong that she shows up only there. That particular report only brings up 8 names, 6 of which is this particular family. Can you perhaps let me know what to look for in my entries to fix this? Thanks again for a great program!