Maid of Kent
Member
Hi Alexander,
Thanks for this piece of software, I think it will be great when I can get the hang of it. As I use a very old piece of software for my Tree - namely Ancestry Family Tree 9.0.4 - this might take a while. I have tried using each of the Trees under the heading Using FTAnalyzer with popular Family History Programs that I can actually link to but none is quite the same as mine. However, that is not why I am doing this posting.
The following sub-headings have broken links. The rest don't matter, but the Getting Started was going to be my first stop and is a must for my level of computer skills.
Getting Started
Guide for Lost Cousins Members
The Tabs
War Dead
Loose Deaths
Data Errors
Using FTAnalyzer with popular Family History Programs
Family Historian
Legacy Family Tree
Roots Magic
Ancestral Quest
The Master Genealogist
Any chance you could post on the Forum the Getting Started section please if that is a quicker option?
Thanks for this piece of software, I think it will be great when I can get the hang of it. As I use a very old piece of software for my Tree - namely Ancestry Family Tree 9.0.4 - this might take a while. I have tried using each of the Trees under the heading Using FTAnalyzer with popular Family History Programs that I can actually link to but none is quite the same as mine. However, that is not why I am doing this posting.
The following sub-headings have broken links. The rest don't matter, but the Getting Started was going to be my first stop and is a must for my level of computer skills.
Getting Started
Guide for Lost Cousins Members
The Tabs
War Dead
Loose Deaths
Data Errors
Using FTAnalyzer with popular Family History Programs
Family Historian
Legacy Family Tree
Roots Magic
Ancestral Quest
The Master Genealogist
Any chance you could post on the Forum the Getting Started section please if that is a quicker option?