Geoff-Riley-9827
LostCousins Member
Hi all,
I'd been waiting for some money to arrive before I was able to take advantage of the 20% discount… just in the nick of time! Now, however, I realise that my previous (full price) membership had only renewed in May. Is this one of those places that ignores the fact that you already have a subscription and just restarts the clock on you (in this case losing 7 months at full price)? Or have I hit lucky and just extended to next May? I looked through the FAQs on the site but nothing revealing lept out.
Hope everyone is well… just heading off for flu and covid jabs now.
Geoff
I'd been waiting for some money to arrive before I was able to take advantage of the 20% discount… just in the nick of time! Now, however, I realise that my previous (full price) membership had only renewed in May. Is this one of those places that ignores the fact that you already have a subscription and just restarts the clock on you (in this case losing 7 months at full price)? Or have I hit lucky and just extended to next May? I looked through the FAQs on the site but nothing revealing lept out.
Hope everyone is well… just heading off for flu and covid jabs now.
Geoff