Last month I revealed my plan to add information about birth, marriage, and death certificates held to the My Contact page for each relationship on your My Cousins page.
This has now gone live (there will also be an announcement in the next newsletter, but I wanted forum members to find out first).
These are the current totals:
Birth certificate held: 103148
Marriage certificate held: 192613
Death certificate held: 116026
If you haven't already ticked the relevant boxes yourself I'd encourage you to do so now, as I'll be posting updated totals in the newsletter.
This has now gone live (there will also be an announcement in the next newsletter, but I wanted forum members to find out first).
These are the current totals:
Birth certificate held: 103148
Marriage certificate held: 192613
Death certificate held: 116026
If you haven't already ticked the relevant boxes yourself I'd encourage you to do so now, as I'll be posting updated totals in the newsletter.