emjay
LostCousins Member
I have a family with 4 children surviving at the time of the 1911 census,from a total of 11. The only births I have found are one from Dublin and one from Carlisle. The remainder are Birmingham born,two of which are still alive in 1911 and a third made it to adulthood,deceased in 1903 aged 31. The other births are between 1862 and
1878. So the siblings I've identified from census records do not appear on bmd records,and of course I don't have the identities of the deceased children.
They are a Roman Catholic family if that makes any difference to missing records in the Birmingham area?
1878. So the siblings I've identified from census records do not appear on bmd records,and of course I don't have the identities of the deceased children.
They are a Roman Catholic family if that makes any difference to missing records in the Birmingham area?