Bob Spiers
LostCousins Superstar
As a regular subscriber to 'The French Genealogy Blog' (written in English by the American Genealogist Ann Morddel) I was particularly drawn to her latest blog (dated 15 Feb 2014) criticising an article ‘Are you my Cousin?’ published in the New York Times. After reading both the Blog and the article I can but wholeheartedly agree with every word of her Blog. I thought I would draw attention to both in the Forum to see what others think.
You will find the online version of Ann’s blog here AnnsBlog (make sure you read the one immediately below a picture of Joan of Arc) and then -after reading the blog - scroll up and click on the link to the article entitled 'little Op-Ed piece'. Then read the article and see and hopefully say what you think!
I won’t go into more detail as both the Blog and the article say it all.
You will find the online version of Ann’s blog here AnnsBlog (make sure you read the one immediately below a picture of Joan of Arc) and then -after reading the blog - scroll up and click on the link to the article entitled 'little Op-Ed piece'. Then read the article and see and hopefully say what you think!
I won’t go into more detail as both the Blog and the article say it all.