Carolyn
LostCousins Member
If you are planning to visit Archives or Record Offices in Wales, then a good place to start is Archives Wales. It will help you find the Archives and has links to their websites, but it also has a search facility that searches across the catalogued collections. As the website puts it "Archives Wales covers almost all catalogued collections held by the 20 project partners" and they list the type of material not covered.
It is definitely worth a look and a search. I found material in places I would not have thought to go to such as the Bangor University Archives and Special Collections. I found some useful material there. English and Welsh versions of the site.
It is definitely worth a look and a search. I found material in places I would not have thought to go to such as the Bangor University Archives and Special Collections. I found some useful material there. English and Welsh versions of the site.