jorghes
LostCousins Superstar
Anyone else seen the new ThruLines?
It looks like it could be useful in that it doesn’t seem to rely on whether not or someone has a private tree, just if they have that person in there.
Here’s a couple of screenshots (I’m not sure how I can have a private ancestor...?) and Maria has been disproven by this forum. Unfortunately it lines up every ancestor from parent upwards, while really only the older ancestors show the best links. (I realised that I actually picked my pedigree collapse ancestor, so it’s a little misleading on the number of DNA matches!)
It looks like it could be useful in that it doesn’t seem to rely on whether not or someone has a private tree, just if they have that person in there.
Here’s a couple of screenshots (I’m not sure how I can have a private ancestor...?) and Maria has been disproven by this forum. Unfortunately it lines up every ancestor from parent upwards, while really only the older ancestors show the best links. (I realised that I actually picked my pedigree collapse ancestor, so it’s a little misleading on the number of DNA matches!)