Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
I have been unable to view original census and BMD forms at Ancestry for almost a week. When I click to view the image from the transcription, I am greeted with the message . . .
"Oops, we've hit a snag. We were unable to retrieve the image. Please try again."
Has anyone else had a similar problem?
I have reported this to my local library through which I access Ancestry and after enquiries to support staff, the eventual response was that it is a known problem which is being worked on at Ancestry. There has been no indication as to whether this is just a NZ problem or more widespread.
"Oops, we've hit a snag. We were unable to retrieve the image. Please try again."
Has anyone else had a similar problem?
I have reported this to my local library through which I access Ancestry and after enquiries to support staff, the eventual response was that it is a known problem which is being worked on at Ancestry. There has been no indication as to whether this is just a NZ problem or more widespread.