• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Ancestry -there appears to be a problem with your email address!!

I've just taken a look at Saving Documents from Findmypast, and see there are lots of new posts that haven't come my way. So I can happily announce that I am now successfully unfollowing the discussion. Thanks Bob. Thanks Tim. Inevitably, of course, the discussion has got so interesting I almost wish I was following it again. But I'll resist the temptation. :)
 
Back
Top