Is it likely that there will be an update before 8th Jan to Save 50% on Ancestry subscriptions for UK via Lost Cousins or should I just use the email link I have received?
Is it likely that there will be an update before 8th Jan to Save 50% on Ancestry subscriptions for UK via Lost Cousins or should I just use the email link I have received?
Now tried. It offered Premium membership (all UK and Ireland) for £69.00 for 6 months, a saving of £14.
So instead I have used the link in an email from Ancestry to get Premium membership for £59.99 for 12 months, a saving of £60. The special offer ends tomorrow.
Sorry I could not support Lost Cousins on this occasion by using one of your links.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.