I wonder if the update has something to do with the fact that Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre have advised on their website that the Wills and Bishops Transcripts are due to be released on Ancestry. A few weeks back it send middle of November then the other week early December, but I noticed the other day that they had pulled the date altogether and just said being released. If Ancestry are in the process of merging the Bishops Transcripts in with the Parish Registers and have made changes to the databases, this may explain why the parish is missing from the results. I agree its very annoying and I suspect or at least hope that it will get resolved soon.Then today I have been finding, when searching in the Wiltshire parish registers, that the list of results omits either the date or the parish or both. Hovering over "view record" shows me the date but the place only as Wiltshire, without the name of the parish. Very annoying, and it makes looking through the results a lengthy task.