My subscription to Ancestry is due in 3 weeks time. I currently have worldwide access but have thought to cancel that part and just take up the premium subscription. Problem is, I cannot find a price for Premium subscriptions. Does anyone know where I will find it please? The World wide access is going to cost me £179.99 and I want to know if it is worth downgrading to Premium and taking up the worldwide sub of £132.09 with FMP as I already have the Britain access at £98.96 (last year's price).
FMP seems to be quite a bit cheaper and as I have gleaned as much as I can from Ancestry for my family, I wonder if FMP will have other information that I do not already have from Ancestry.
Anyone any experience with FMP World information?
Elizabeth
FMP seems to be quite a bit cheaper and as I have gleaned as much as I can from Ancestry for my family, I wonder if FMP will have other information that I do not already have from Ancestry.
Anyone any experience with FMP World information?
Elizabeth