Andrew Lloyd
LostCousins Star
I have about 5 instances of Common Ancestors where my sisters sideview assessment is Paternal Side and My sideview assessment of the same common ancestor is Maternal side. A similar number of disagreements between me and my brothers assessments but different common ancestors. I like to think that in these instances the phasing algorithm hasn't quite worked correctly.they can make use of the relationships that members have manually entered, and the Common Ancestors hints
I also like to think that they are not using the common ancestors hints to determine the sideview results, as this introduces a degree of inaccuracy as common ancestor hints depend on members trees and as we all know members trees are often inaccurate.
I have taken a note of all the instances where there is a discrepancy with my siblings results and will recheck when there is a new update of Sideview results