I had seen rumours of this on a Facebook group that I belong to, but I haven't yet had any notification on my Ancestry account about it. I find it disappointing that Ancestry are clearly trying to make more money by doing this, but I would point out that, if you test with Myheritage and don't pay a subscription, you can only see one shared match for each of your matches, and you don't see the chromosome browser either. On the other hand, if you upload to MH from elsewhere you can get all those features by paying a one off fee, which seems a little unfair.
If, however, Ancestry make up for this change by introducing a proper chromosome browser rather than the "chromsome painter" that they currently have, I will forgive them ;-)
If, however, Ancestry make up for this change by introducing a proper chromosome browser rather than the "chromsome painter" that they currently have, I will forgive them ;-)

