A
At home in NZ
Guest
I don't like the look of them so I delete them and in the blank space for comments I have sometimes asked for them to be switched off, other times I leave it blank and today I got rather annoyed because the Search it did took me to something that was totally wide of the mark so I wrote 'IMPOSSIBLE RECORDS'.I don't find them very helpful and so tend to ignore them
I then decided I would not even attempt to use the Search part again.
When it tells me the possible record is in my Hints, it makes me feel as though Ancestry thinks I am incapable of looking at the Hints. They are not exactly invisible!
I did enquire about switching the Possibles off, the answer was no. However, I was encouraged to put a suggestion in because 'they do get read'.
I don't think they get acknowledged though.
I did put the suggestion in.