• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Ancestry gift subscriptions

CarolB08

LostCousins Member
Last night while looking at Ancestry.co.uk I looked under the extras tab and came across the offer of 20% off a gift subscription, either 6 or 12 months plus it looks like the subscription does not automatically renew when its run its course.
Now who can I get to send me one for Christmas :).Screenshot_2018-11-13 Select a Gift Subscription.png Screenshot_2018-11-13 Select a Gift Subscription(1).png
 
Last edited:
Are you a subscriber to LostCousins Carol? There is a link on this page that takes you to a 50% off.
 
Thank you Tim but yes I am and it does not run out until next May, I just thought it might help others. Mind you if someone took pity on me I could set up a separate account to use it after mine ran out ;)
 
The link appears to work for everyone. You just let your existing sub run out, and then use the link to renew.
 
Uh, no.....
So am I either looking at the wrong link or just plain nuts ?

Save 50% on Findmypast monthly or quarterly subscriptions

I'm sure that many of you have been busy over the weekend carrying out free searches - but there's only so much you can do in 3 days. So the good news is that Findmypast are following up their free access offer with a discount to attract new subscribers - until midnight (London time) on Monday 19th November you can save 50% on all new quarterly and monthly subscriptions when you follow the links below:
 
As you were I just spotted the other link :oops: and I stand corrected :rolleyes: that was the price I paid when I ordered my dna kit in May, would it still work if I renewed my subscription before May 2019?
 
As you were I just spotted the other link :oops: and I stand corrected :rolleyes: that was the price I paid when I ordered my dna kit in May, would it still work if I renewed my subscription before May 2019?
You have to let your subscription lapse, and then you can use the link to rejoin at half price.
 
For the last 2 years I have let my subscription lapse and within a short time received an "inducement" half-price offer :rolleyes:

Phil
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tim
For the last 2 years I have let my subscription lapse and within a short time received an "inducement" half-price offer :rolleyes:

Phil
Well, I was expecting the same inducement but it was not forthcoming last year. I have let my sub lapse again this year...still waiting...However I shall use a discount link in the New Year when finances have recovered. I have a FMP sub (which I much prefer anyway).
 
Back
Top