canadianbeth
LostCousins Star
Last year, after I renewed for another year, I turned off the automatic renewal, as I always do. Imagine my surprise when I checked my cc and discovered that they had renewed me for another year, at the regular $299.88 price. When I look now, I cannot find anywhere the option to turn off automatic renewal. Am I to assume that now, after renewal, I am expected to click on the cancel membership link instead?
I am extremely unhappy about this and have contacted them to let them know. I doubt it will help though, but everyone should check their accounts and make sure that they are not going to be charged for renewal unexpectedly.
I am extremely unhappy about this and have contacted them to let them know. I doubt it will help though, but everyone should check their accounts and make sure that they are not going to be charged for renewal unexpectedly.