Pauline
LostCousins Megastar
Since Tuesday afternoon Ancestry has become very slow to load images. I am using Chrome, and this problem started before the latest update to Chrome which I got yesterday (Wednesday). It is happening on more than one computer.
Images were loading as normal on Tuesday morning, and when the issue started on Tuesday afternoon, I assumed it was just another Ancestry glitch and hoped it would soon be sorted.
Then yesterday I noticed that images were loading normally in Safari on my iPad, and I've since tried Firefox and again, all is normal. I've tried clearing cookies etc in Chrome but it hasn't made any difference.
Is anyone else having this problem, or better still, has anyone found a solution to it? For now, I will use Firefox to access the site.
Images were loading as normal on Tuesday morning, and when the issue started on Tuesday afternoon, I assumed it was just another Ancestry glitch and hoped it would soon be sorted.
Then yesterday I noticed that images were loading normally in Safari on my iPad, and I've since tried Firefox and again, all is normal. I've tried clearing cookies etc in Chrome but it hasn't made any difference.
Is anyone else having this problem, or better still, has anyone found a solution to it? For now, I will use Firefox to access the site.