The only way I can interpret that is that you don't expect to add many more relatives to your tree. If that is what you meant then I'm struggling to understand why you're so pessimistic. The only factor that limits how many relatives I add to my tree is time - I simply don't have the time to add all the twigs and branches that I've found as a result of DNA.Strange you cannot follow that because whilst I am fully aware my prose may at times lack clarity of meaning -and I know of at least one other who has this effect on me- in this instance what I said seems perfectly clear. I believe my main Tree (number wise) is likely now at its crest (i.e. peak) but given time to research it further, may well increase by a further hundred or so names.
But perhaps you were talking about direct ancestors. Adding an extra 100 direct ancestors would be much more of a challenge, because to add even one means breaking down a 'brick wall'. I doubt that I've added as many as 100 direct ancestors in the 2 1/2 years since getting my Ancestry DNA results, and that's from all sources, not just DNA.