Hello All!
First, I'd like to thank Peter for allowing me the opportunity to present one of my brick walls to the Lost Cousins community. I truly did not expect anything in return for donating an Ancestry DNA test. I just didn't want US members to miss out
Second, I'd like to thank the Lost Cousins community for your attention and assistance.
There was a last minute development. The 1907 probate file of Hewitt Harding, Maud's father, is online at Ancestry.com. Maud is not named but her four children are named along with the city of residence for each child. Helen's residence was listed as 10427 Detroit Ave., Cleveland, Ohio. I started to search deeds in Cuyahoga County to find out who owned 10427 Detroit Ave. as that address is currently the Applewood Center, a children's and family services center. The property was deeded to their predecessor in the 1950s. I've not had a chance to check city directories for the time period.
Thank you in advance. I will check back periodically.
Terri
First, I'd like to thank Peter for allowing me the opportunity to present one of my brick walls to the Lost Cousins community. I truly did not expect anything in return for donating an Ancestry DNA test. I just didn't want US members to miss out
Second, I'd like to thank the Lost Cousins community for your attention and assistance.
There was a last minute development. The 1907 probate file of Hewitt Harding, Maud's father, is online at Ancestry.com. Maud is not named but her four children are named along with the city of residence for each child. Helen's residence was listed as 10427 Detroit Ave., Cleveland, Ohio. I started to search deeds in Cuyahoga County to find out who owned 10427 Detroit Ave. as that address is currently the Applewood Center, a children's and family services center. The property was deeded to their predecessor in the 1950s. I've not had a chance to check city directories for the time period.
Thank you in advance. I will check back periodically.
Terri