Has anyone else noticed a change in accessibility with My Heritage?
Every Sunday I get my new matches for myself and 3 siblings whose accounts I manage. In the more recent past I have not been able to see their matches apart from the top one which is usually one of my siblings. However, I can now see all their matches along with the chromosome charts which is very handy. I was having a very productive 5 minutes when up pops a message to say that I had used all my 'free' matches and to try again the next day. I no longer subscribe as I have Ancestry and FMP so although it would be nice to have MH, it is unaffordable.
Is this the way it is now, I tried to find out but there is nothing that I can see on their site and no way of contacting them just the usual Q & A section which did not cover that subject. I am happy I can get more out of it but would like to know how many searches can be made before times up.
Every Sunday I get my new matches for myself and 3 siblings whose accounts I manage. In the more recent past I have not been able to see their matches apart from the top one which is usually one of my siblings. However, I can now see all their matches along with the chromosome charts which is very handy. I was having a very productive 5 minutes when up pops a message to say that I had used all my 'free' matches and to try again the next day. I no longer subscribe as I have Ancestry and FMP so although it would be nice to have MH, it is unaffordable.
Is this the way it is now, I tried to find out but there is nothing that I can see on their site and no way of contacting them just the usual Q & A section which did not cover that subject. I am happy I can get more out of it but would like to know how many searches can be made before times up.