Carla
LostCousins Star
Peter, I would like to say a big thank you for your latest newsletter. As well as being very informative, as always, it really cheered me up no end.
Having had a rather stressful day at work I now have a big smile on my face. In fact, for the first time ever, my husband was treated to some snippets when I read them out loud. Highlights included the fabulous comment at the bottom of that 1911 census, and Harry Weathersby Stamps' wonderful obituary.
Oh and I will admit to being totally convinced that all three of the Heir Hunter web sites were real
Having had a rather stressful day at work I now have a big smile on my face. In fact, for the first time ever, my husband was treated to some snippets when I read them out loud. Highlights included the fabulous comment at the bottom of that 1911 census, and Harry Weathersby Stamps' wonderful obituary.
Oh and I will admit to being totally convinced that all three of the Heir Hunter web sites were real