PaulC
LostCousins Member
Just opened up a page of the 1939 Register and the closed entries are obscured thus:
I've never seen closed entries done like this before, but what's more I can't see any logical reason for it. From what I can see of the third line it appears to be a vacant property, and the obscured birthdate below should most likely be visible.
At least on Find My Past the correct data appears to have been transcribed, but on Ancestry it has not.
I've never seen closed entries done like this before, but what's more I can't see any logical reason for it. From what I can see of the third line it appears to be a vacant property, and the obscured birthdate below should most likely be visible.
At least on Find My Past the correct data appears to have been transcribed, but on Ancestry it has not.