Lots of previously redacted folks revealed. A good idea to revisit households, I was surprised to find my grandparents household all revealed, including an uncle (b.1918) who died in New Zealand 1984.
That really rang a bell, but sorry nothing to do with FMP but it relates to something similar with Amazon when I tried to remind I was still owed reimbursement of postage for a returned 'defective' item. I went over it time after time and met with a standard 'Front-Desk' response that it was an option only when a returned item was defective...to which time and time again I replied it was! This went nowhere until a couple of days later I received an email saying the matter had been 'uplifted' and was now advised that a refund of postage would be credited to my account with 3 working days. It was actually there half an hour after receiving the email.A day or so ago, the chain of emails must have been either seen by or bumped up to a more knowledgeable staffer
It did happen before, and to me - see this threadI have just notice my 'Star' has fallen, I believe this happened before, and will contact Peter to find out why.![]()
Thanks Pauline, and yes that brought it all back, and no doubt Peter will sort it out as he did before.It did happen before, and to me - see this thread
I don't know if it is something similar this time.